YOGA WITH VETERAN TEACHER
Moving Beyond Shapes And Angles
Welcome to Yiwen’s brand new website!
YOGA IN DOWNTOWN BEAVERTON, OREGON
CLASSES COMMENCE 5/15/2017
“Yoga (asana practice) is much more than making shapes with our bodies; it is the balance between expressing an energetic art form and applying clear, functional understanding of anatomical alignment and movement principles.” ~ Yiwen
Longtime teacher, Yiwen Chang, is in Beaverton, Oregon! She is ready to build a community of dedicated yogis in Beaverton, Hillsboro, Aloha, and great Portland!
Yiwen’s arrival was an unexpected one…
Just a few months ago, Yiwen was director and head teacher of a vital yoga and wellness center she founded in SF Bay Area, formally known as Prajna Yoga & Healing Arts Center (Prajna Center for short). She single-handedly built this wellness community from the ground up six and a half years ago — purely driven by a yogi’s passion and commitment to natural wellness.
Life does what life does; one curve ball after another. Due to family reasons Yiwen moved to Portland in December of 2016 and said goodbye to her beloved community in the Bay Area.
It is all good. After settling into rhythm of her new life and finding her bearings around Portland, Yiwen is ready and excited to meet yogis of all levels of experience and mentor young and new yoga teachers.
- Yiwen has been invited by Hillsboro Public Library to present a series of preventive health topics. Mark your calendars for the first two events. Details following soon.
- Everyday Back Care (July 30, 2017)
- 12 Essential Acupressure Points for Health (August 27, 2017)
- Small, intimate classes designed for individual and personal attention. Reservation required.
- New Student Intro packages
-$29 for two-weeks unlimited
-$40 for one-month unlimited
ur spot today!
HOSTED BY HILLSBORO PUBLIC LIBRARY
EVERYDAY BACK CARE
PRESENTED BY YIWEN CHANG
July 30, 2017
Details coming soon!